Power Washing Systems

My partner is talking heavily about investing in a power washing system or trailer for the spring season. I would like to see if anyone could post pictures of what your power washers look like…whether it’s the trailer setup like he likes, or the truck/van mount that I know I’ve seen.

Let’s see some pictures!!! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

1 Like

Like the new logo, @Brian_C

2 Likes

A lot depends on what type of equipment you are planning on running and your budget.
I started out here simple 4 gpm in the back of the truck. By the time all was said and done I spent about $2500 on just the pressure washer, reels, hoses, etc

Then I went to this because as I added chemical tanks, surface cleaner, different cleaning chemicals etc there was no room in the truck spent about $3500 setting this trailer up.

There is a link to a video somewhere if you want to see the inside.
This year I am moving to an open trailer because I think that will work better for me since I am doing more pressure washing. I hope to move to a small flat bed in a couple of years.
But if you are starting from scratch and going the 8gpm. trailer, surface cleaner, etc route you can burn through 10k really quick.
Joe

2 Likes

This is a @go4dabukz YouTube vid of his setup.

I really like that hose reel set up