Price per square foot..what do you think!?

[COLOR=“Blue”]The same phone-call in Europe…[/COLOR]

Do you know what type of windows do you have?
[COLOR=“Blue”]They’re see through, are you joking or what?[/COLOR]

Do they open from the bottom up, or do they crank out to the side?
[COLOR=“blue”]I don’t know, I’ll have to ask my husband - they are white?[/COLOR]

Does the screen cover the whole window or half the window?
[COLOR=“blue”]N/A[/COLOR]

Are there any extra pieces of glass on the outside that move up and down or is there just the 2 interior panes?
[COLOR=“blue”]Some of them are difficult to open - is that what you mean. We can’t open them anyway[/COLOR]

Touch the glass. Are there any divides or separators on the window? Can you tell if those grates are fixed or removable?
[COLOR=“blue”]I don’t know, this is all a bit technical - can’t you just come & look?[/COLOR]

Lets take a quick walk around your home and count up how many windows you have. Keep in mind our definition of a window is 2 panes of glass that touch. If they don’t touch or are of larger size like a sliding glass door they will be charged as a separate window.
[COLOR=“blue”]Oh, so you are coming over, why are we bothering with this. It will take me half an hour to do all that. Do you want to clean my windows or not!!![/COLOR]

Do you have a day in mind for your appointment? We work 7 days a week so we can fit into what ever your schedule allows.
[COLOR=“blue”]Can you come now? [/COLOR] No [COLOR=“blue”]Will you tell me when you can come and I’ll say yes or no![/COLOR]

Now keep in mind Miss Smith this is a rough price based on the information you have provided me with today. When we arrive on site we will do an official count for you. At that point we will give you our final price, and our fabricating debris waiver for you to sign.
[COLOR=“blue”]I need the final price now, why don’t you just come & have a look - it’ll be a lot easier. Fabricating debris waiver - whats that? you’re confusing issues now, listen, do you want to do the work or not.[/COLOR]

OK I think were just about wrapped up, what type of Credit Card would you like to put your deposit on? We accept Visa / Master Card / Amex / and Discover. We will be charging your card our minimum for showing up $125. This deposit is 100% refundable you just need to give us 24 hrs notice of cancellation. If you choose to not have all the work we discussed done when we arrive we would be happy to do at least $125 worth of work for you so you don’t lose your deposit.
[COLOR=“blue”]I’m not giving you any money now. Sorry you’re confusing the whole issue - I want a window cleaner not a doctor. You’re not getting a cent off me. I’m not giving out my credit card details, not to someone I’ve never met! [/COLOR]

OK thanks we will see you next week, and you will be hearing from me the day before your appointment when I give you your reminder call.
[COLOR=“blue”]I don’t know what I’ll be doing next week, don’t call me then, I’m in a meeting…JUST FORGET IT (phone slam).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=“blue”]You would never get this far…[/COLOR]
Thanks for calling All County Window Cleaning ! Have a great day!

We haven’t looked at a job in person in a long time… (residential only)

Im positive we never will again…

Thank-you…that was valuable information