Pricing for small storefront in strip mall outside only

1hr 20mins.

That’s with time talking with staff and there customers.

3 Likes

Awesome, Yeah that round table takes about an hour, no customers there when I Do it, They usually packed once open, until late shift. And I didn’t get into this business to work late nights at a pizza place… Haha see what I did there…

So for just outside(half the work) would you cut that price in half if you were already in the area? I honestly think im overthinking it. I just need to find out how much I need to charge to make it worth my time then go out and bid jobs.

1 Like

Do you ever get accounts like this taken from you buy bigger window cleaning companies that undercut?

Yes I think your over thinking.

2 Likes

It’s a corporate account.

And to be honest, I have never lost an account to someone under bidding.

If you provide a high quality and professional service and the clients like you, your golden.

4 Likes

$2/minute for storefront?? whoa!

is that weekly or biweekly?

@ahamilton
Weekly account.

The reason I posted the pics of both the small storefront and medium-sized storefront was for @Jonathan31 so he could have an idea what he might be able to charge.

Like a reply I posted in another thread that @Jonathan31 was asking about pricing.

@Jonathan31 you mentioned a buddy of yours that owns a window cleaning company said that he charges $2 a side, I would start there and see how that works.

Every market is different so your pricing might be different then ours.

1 Like

That’s a nice car payment every month :wink:

Please don’t think of it that way.

That’s not why I posted what I charged for that stop.

It was just for a reference point for Jonathan.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t someone think along those lines? You have a good paying account like that every week and you can pay off the company rig then some

Yeah but that Australian dollars. May as well be Monopoly money jk

1 Like