Pricing

Hi, Mike, Yeah I would never drive that far for 5-10 dollars but if it’s on the way I don’t see a problem and none of my accounts take me an hour. Now don’t get me wrong I only Have one 10 dollar account which turned into a 100.00 dollar account. This doesn’t happen often but 1 window -2 minutes on my way. just made sense

3 Likes

My point is the OP wants to avoid the $5 An $20 dollar stores. Why??

What’s the difference . 1 $100 account could take him an hour
Where as he could have 20 $5 dollar accounts that take an hour. What’s the difference, as long as he isn’t using 30 minutes of windshield time than taking another 60 minutes of cleaning time to do the 20.

When your talking storefronts that’s what your dealing with 2 plates 3 plates 4 plates 5 plates. That’s storefronts. . Like Jared says than go after commercial

The numbers are irrelevant you know what I mean. 1 place $80. Or 18 places $80. Both taking an hour or so.

Yeah man I am with you on that!

Blessings,
Tom

1 Like

Time it takes to pay will kill you on twenty stores. Even if they have it out, no customers and are waiting for you to ask. They want you to chew the fat for a minute or two “hows the kids” yada yada. If your not schmoozing them you’ll be losing them.

3 Likes

Yes I agree, 18 stops, 18 people you have to wait on for the money. Time is money.I’d rather stop once for the the $80 than 18 times for $80. Thanks everyone for your replies. I got all the info I need.

2 Likes

Charge for the time (secretly, in your bids)

I’ve got a handful of accounts with 2 or 3 panes that still pay $15. Plenty of room for “chat time” in there.

3 Likes

I agree. I charge $4 for some midrise commercial buildings. Both sides and screens if they’re not too dirty, and they’re normally in reach with at least a 16’ pole. Storefronts are cheap and you have to keep the price low.

That being said, keep it low but don’t be “cheap” and lose money or hurt the other guys in the area.

Hope that helps.

Oh ho ho. No no no. Threads don’t just die that easily here. Now is where it gets fun…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::horse::boar::shell::zap::satellite::bomb::toilet::moyai:

4 Likes

100 bucks an hour. No less

1 Like