Property Managers

Oh no I meant IREM… I beleive its Institute Real Estate Managers. Had it suggested to by a group of managers. We are going to check it out and keep working on a few others. We joined the local apartment association a the last year and didnt work it real well. We/Ive made a lot of progress on this front. Just in confidence really. Im not a people person at all, but now I want to be around these people every chance I get. I love these meetings. I love going to the offices. Its like going to see friends. (In most cases! haha)

Now I really need to get a few signatures.

Havent been talking to DJ. Guys got a lot of good information. Ill read information on this stuff all day just looking for pieces here or there that sound good for us. Im taking a few Ideas from his program/your response to his budget time post on pwi the other day to help us with a few stubborn companys.

I havent had any classes on systems or organizing. Im probably more organized than some, but not nearly where I would like to be. For now we’ll go with our simple manual tracking and as I learn more we’ll fine tune it and do what makes sense.

I have heard of it, I have never been to anything they have.

Ron Musgraves text me 480-5225227 ???Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys keep the suggestions coming if you have any.

[MENTION=1]Chris[/MENTION]

Hey, I’m just started to look into hitting property managers and came across this post.

After a few years and looking back what experience did you gain regarding what worked, etc?

I’m currently putting together an email template to send out and then follow up in person and wondering if there’s some advice to pass on.

thanks

Getting infront of property managers is our main focus. It’s all about residual income.

We released a property manager focused services letter in our Facebook group yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/groups/227316350781817