Question

A place i have is moving and now my problem is graffiti not acid just scratched in. Should i get into it or recommend a screen advertisement on it.?? Can you guys give me the :earth_americas: on this matter.

jimmyswcs

I’m just sitting here waiting for the game to start. Sooo… What the hell let’s break this down.

A place you have… I’m assuming this is a store front ? Yes !

There moving N the problem is graffiti, but not acid. So there is graffiti on the glass . Not acid graffiti. Yes/no?

Should I get into it … Meaning , should you do the job ?

Or should you recommended a screen advertisements. Ya I’m lost with this one. :scream:

Can you guys give me the :earth_americas: on this matter

So your asking for answer for all of the above ? What is the emphasis on this mean :earth_americas:

Any way game is about to start thanks for this

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Clever majestic :earth_americas: means the world of the type of work. Well of course its a store front who would want to put a big ass advertisement sign in there house window. Thanks for the help man.

jimmyswcs

And there comes jack sparrow crashed into gilligans antartica island.

jimmyswcs

All your base are belong to us.
[MENTION=41537]jimmyswcs[/MENTION] - if you would like more responses and/or help, we need more complete (formal) sentences and less adjectives/phrases that none of us (or at least I don’t) understand.

All your base are belong to us.

[MENTION=41537]jimmyswcs[/MENTION] - if you would like more responses and/or help, we need more complete (formal) sentences and less adjectives/phrases that none of us (or at least I don’t) understand.

Okay but what do you mean by “All your base are belong to us”

jimmyswcs

Hey buzz how you doing champ.

jimmyswcs

favorite thread this all time mine is

Ha ha ha catch her?

jimmyswcs

When it rains its poors huh.

jimmyswcs

Van Halen - 1984 - Top Jimmy - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app.

Give me some time now and I’ll my crew to take over all your bases for 10$ just to knock you off. What the hell did i ever do wrong to you.

jimmyswcs

Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

And majestic how did i ever come across you wrong or do you just like starting fires window guy

jimmyswcs