Quick Way To Wash Clean Insect Screens

Easy way to wash your screens.

This way clean the screens as you do the windows.

[SIZE=4]HOW WE WASH CLEAN WINDOW SCREENS[/SIZE] <!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–>(Now with CC)
<!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:“”; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”;} </style> <![endif]–>
//youtu.be/vkk8c9G67kg

Slapping the screen with the towel worked pretty well for drying them off. Nice!

I hate screens

This is exactly how I clean screens. Great video He Man.

Yeah, thats what I caught out of that too. I’ve always flicked the mesh with my fingers, takes 5 times longer than how He Man did it.

Thanks He Man!

[FONT=Verdana]That’s pretty much the way I do it,but I use a brush/boar hair, also I wipe the frame with a rag or sponge to get it clean !

Dangerous

[/FONT]

Great minds think alike. Even Dange figured this out!;):wink:
I love it when I hit the mesh just right, not a devastating blow, but with the very end of a towel at top velocity. It inflicts the least stress but gets the most water off.

[SIZE=3]Actually did some security mesh doors as well, came up like new.

Was busy, never had a chance to make another video.

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Next time around will show you how it was done.[/SIZE];):smiley:

Good stuff. This seems like common sense, but I would only hit the side with the spline. Otherwise, a good whack might knock out the screen mesh.

[SIZE=3]You are right on with what side to hit it with a cloth.

Found if you use a drier cloth you are less likely to knock out the mesh as well.[/SIZE]

This is also what I do, I used to use a t bar scrubber but recently switched to a soft bristle truck brush which is waaay faster than a scrubber. I also do that towel method and wipe the frame.

I actually scrub both sides of the screen, is that really necessary?

Tapatalking

I actually scrub both sides of the screen, is that really necessary?

[SIZE=3]Most screens have some type of dirt cobwebs etc between the window and the screen.

Believe it is necessary to clean both sides.

Why do a half job, only 10 more seconds to do it right.[/SIZE];):D[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]

This is pretty much how I clean screens too. I use a big fat “car wash” brush that hold lots of water.
Also with screens that size and larger I have taken to laying them down on pavement to
help prevent tweaking the screen or snapping corners, which get real brittle in this Arizona sun.