Residential window cleaning contracts

I’ve been thinking, and I’ve come to the conclusion that one of the best ways to keep myself busy cleaning windows throughout the year is to have my residential customers on some kind of a quarterly contract.

My question is how do you go about getting them into the contract? Do they sign anything?

How much do you charge? For the first time AND for the next times you come to clean. Does the price include inside and outsides?

Any info would help. Thanks.

How about calling it a service agreement and giving them incentives like once a year is $200, twice a year $180, 4x is $160.

My lag time between the day we do the bid and service date is just enough that when we are finishing up, we can get them to schedule their next service about 90% of the time.

We completed a house today that had to be started on Monday and completed today. When I bid the job, I told them we would wash the house on one day and come back the next to clean the windows in and out. They didn’t want to schedule on the day we did the bid. So after dragging their feet, they almost waited too late to schedule us so we had to do the wash on Monday, but had to send 4 people out this afternoon to get them finished up for their party on this Sunday.

Once they realized how quickly we book up, they scheduled their spring cleaning today before we left so they wouldn’t get left out

personally I have a few quarterly accounts (residential) and It’s hard for me to give them discounts. My time is worth X… and that job will take me X ammount of time so I will expect X ammount of A/R.

My initial promotion does entice the sale, but thats the end of the roads for my time.

So then what do you guys charge? Is ther a certain percentage of the first price that you discount? If so, what percentage is it? I’m REALLY interested in trying this out.

I feel like its our job to inform the customer on the maintance needed to exspand the lifetime of their windows,new homes in my area have a maintance sheet for the whole house,windows require quarty cleaning .im jonny owner of talega window washing.

I feel like its our job to inform the customer on the maintance needed to exspand the lifetime of their windows,new homes in my area have a maintance sheet for the whole house,windows require quarty cleaning .im jonny owner of talega window washing.