Ryobi is going to put us out of business

Anybody seen this ad for Ryobi’s answer to the person who has a gadget for that. After spending 5 minutes on each window that is hilarious!
Enjoy

1 Like

karcher has had those out for years, i have 2.

Really? Why? Curious

why do i have them? i have lots of stuff, that’s how i find out what works for what. i wanted something for high inside windows that would not leave puddles at the bottom. i also have used them for working oevr my head on horizontal (ceiling) glass no drips.
want to impress a customer? ask them if they want to see the water coming off their glass then dump the vac in their sink. their jaw will hit the floor.

2 Likes

:joy: I thought you were going to show the customer and drink the water​:laughing: I could see your point. Cool

1 Like

I want to see it in action on a 15’ pole for a 2.5 story A frame window overlook…

1 Like

it’s awkward on a pole, does not handle steep corner angles or close out well in that situation.

i switched to moerman ex2 liq 2 and fliq last year and it handles that stuff beautifully.

karcher spends most of it’s life in the obsolete bin with ettore, unger, wagtail stuff,

2 Likes

Amen to to the obsolete bin, mine has the same items (-) the karcher

It’s the same as the crap people buy for general cleaning and cooking. Thousands of bottles of god-knows-what under the sink and infinite cooking tools. Tools are easy to buy but tacit knowledge is difficult to transmit, value and understand.

I should probably go on a basic cooking course to level up.

That’s a good example: Cooking tools. I know some cooking tools have been really more of a disposable item, use one and toss, which I despise. My Klein BBQ tools have lasted 20 years!

1 Like