Samurai Bucket On A Belt Review

I didn’t really like the contour pro+ at first; the spring action took a few days to get used to and to get the pressure correctly adjusted, but now I really love it. (Flips to 0° for close outs in resi work too.)

Good eye on rubbers :wink:
I leave em long for tapered seals on a bigger commercial building I have. Too short and when the rubber rides up the seal it lifts the channel off the glass. Leave em longer and your lead edges need next to 0 detailing.:sunglasses: (To be clear, I ONLY leave em long when I hit tapered seals, any other time and they tend to streak.)

1 Like

I’ve had reports about the ledgeze handle having issues but not the contour. Try it “handle in” instead of out and let me know. Also, the divider can be removed from the partition and that might help.

I’m currently gathering feedback because I believe the partition itself is now in a solid design but the divider can be refined. I’ve had people who loved the original divider with the pocket so I’m revisiting that and making it specifically a razor/scrubby holder. In addition to accommodating the ledgeze and liquidator handles a little better.

Trying to design something for all the possible configurations and tools is turning out to be a harder job than I thought. And just because it works for me doesn’t mean it works for everyone.

4 Likes

Any timeline for the release of the new clip?

1 Like

I’m hoping by the end of the year. It has 3 height settings and allows you to lock it into position or swivel. Some people want it directly on top of their belt and that’s one of the settings.

3 Likes