Screen Magic For Screen Restoration?

I tried Screen Magic several years ago. If nothing has changed about the formula makeup and its intended purpose. I found it to be pretty useless.

It’s not a product I would use or recommend often, but I had one customer that wanted the screens on their screened in porch washed. But, they are 4’x8’ semi-permenantly attached. They had them pressure washed, but that just left the screens streaky. I offered to try Screen Magic on them, and the customer was extremely happy. I used the concentrate in a pump sprayer. Below is a picture of the initial test I did on the screens so the customer could determine if they wanted to spend the money. It did a great job in this instance. The bottom half of the closest screen was just wiped with a microfiber cloth, the bottom half of the next screen and a small square on the last screen were treated with Screen Magic.

I haven’t been cleaning windows long but I would say half of the residential homes I have done asked about getting their screens replaced. After being in the automotive industry 15+ years I knew I could restore them with the product pictured below. It’s an interior flexible automotive dye for dashboards, door panels, center consoles etc. It drys to the touch in 5 minutes and the screens literally look and feel new, and it will last longer than 2-3 years. All my customers were happy.

1 Like

This is Tim Meester the proud owner of Screen magic. Thanks for the post, good to see images. I wanted get you permission to use your post for our social media, if you want send me you company contact info, mainly city and phone number so we can promote you company. Thanks again!

Tim Meester

Screen Magic

602 430 3651

1 Like

Tim, thanks for reaching out. I would be happy to give you permission, and I have other photos that I would be happy to share with you. You can see some of them on my website, and all of my contact information is on there too. clearandsimplewindowcleaning.com

I can send you higher resolution photos if needed, and I know the customer would be fine with me taking new pictures to see how the screens look after a few months of beating sun.

Thanks so much. Just to let you know Home Depot made a mistake on
pricing the 5 gallon concentrate that they cannot correct till next week
but in the mean time they are accidentally selling at cost. You did not
hear this from me!

Tim

That’s just on-line pricing