Scrim

[CENTER]
//youtu.be/ST-Lu6qOr6w
[/CENTER]

Window Cleaning Supplies, Window Cleaning Products, Window Cleaning Tools, Window Cleaning Chat, Window Cleaning Message Board, Window Cleaning Information, Start A Window Cleaning Business, Window Cleaning Advice, Window Cleaning Help, Window Cleaning Forum, Window Cleaning Equipment, Window Cleaning

Is there a video on here the shows how to do the outside of that window (I seem to get a lot of those windows to clean, and by hand it takes forever).

Are you talking about a true divide window with 6, 8, 12 or more pains? Or just a regular double hung window?

There will be a Tool Talk review on the scrim in the next few weeks. I have some opinions on it so far but only have winter window cleaning experience with it. I’ve got to get some spring jobs done with the scrim before I give my final judgment.

Definately wait till spring :slight_smile:

I’ve been using scrim for a while now. There’s no way I’d go back to using hucks!

My sentiments exactly!:wink:

Yes, the divided window. I hate those with a passion and it seems that all my customers have are those. Was searching for a more time efficient way to clean those.

wfp!