Security Officer says it's illegal to advertise my business?

My suggestions -

1. call the property manager and ask permission to solicit the businesses or go directly through them for the window cleaning
    or
  2. call them on the phone - don’t waste time on flyers
  3. burn the plaza down bc their mall cop takes his job too seriously :slight_smile:

Yep, saw what you and Charity did with the suckers… You have me thinking of a Valentine’s Day version for next month.

#3 sounds reasonable to me :slight_smile:

+10

be tempted to give a rock bottom price to one biz there ,just to get a toehold in there.It might pay to choose first a biz where you are interested in the stuff on sale ,to give you a reason to call in and linger

shout out howdey matey over to the guard if you get the job , see the guards face
i once gave a very low price just to get a good shot at seeing clearly how a nailbar worked

Business privilege permits are required in various towns. They are required in several towns in south jersey. I know there are outfits that don’t pay the fee and don’t operate in full compliance with local laws and ordinances. There are companies that dont carry insurance so they can charge less and work around the law. Become compliant as soon as you are able. If you are made aware of the law I would recommend following it. It is a bit short sighted for companies to recommend ignoring the law.

Business is about risk management. Minimize your risk and operate as cleanly as you can and it will serve you well in the long run.