Should I get a 28' ladder?

Just another thought…

I have quite a few jobs like this ↓ so I absolutely need a 32 footer. HOWEVER, I don’t carry it on my vehicle every day, just for jobs I know will need it. When you estimate a job you will know what ladders you need.

3 Likes

Are there sky lights up there that you have to get to ?

Not on this building… I was cleaning the blue awnings. (easier to clean from above)
Maybe 1/3 of the condo complex jobs I do have skylights. And then yeah, the 32’ ladder again :running_man:

2 Likes

I bought a 28 foot ladder a few years ago for the same reasons you mentioned. New houses just seemed to be to much for the 24. I did not go with the 32’ because of the weight.

It was a good choice for us. We have some houses that we rent taller ladders for, but mostly if I can’t reach with the 28 we hire a local painting company to send a guy to clean the high windows for us. We just add the 60$ minimum they charge us into the bill. We send them paint work and they refer is for Windows and this has worked for us for years.

I appreciate all the wfp suggestion you recieved. I plan to have some sort of wfp for next season.