Shout out to JaredAI

I have to say that one of the coolest things about exploring ideas is getting the opportunity to meet great people. Its interesting to me how a common interest or idea brings people together and it gives me hope for humanity when people are so gracious with their time and knowledge.

JaredAI is one of those really cool, maybe even rare, people. He saw a new guy in his town and said, “Hey, hit me up!” Not, “Great, another new guy in my town!” We went to lunch yesterday and he spent an hour and a half talking to me about his experience and answering my questions. If that weren’t enough he then told me he had a job and asked if I wanted to practice with a squeegee! Are you kidding?! Get some time on glass with a pro? YES! I embarrassed myself for a half hour on and off the pole as he patiently coached me. Invaluable! I went home and practiced what he taught me and the difference in my sliding door, before and after the session, was night and day! He even followed up to text me that he would be in my neighborhood in a couple weeks if I wanted to practice up until then.

It was just the confidence booster I needed to give me that push. I ordered just about everything I need to get started! Looking forward to the journey! Thanks again Jared. Looking forward to lunch again soon!

28 Likes

We should all play it forward like him.

4 Likes

Most people want to guard their golden nugget. If I become successful in this business I hope to be like Jared and all the other people who devote so much time to educating and helping the little guy.

2 Likes

I haven’t even had the privilege of actually meeting him, but totally agree just based on my interactions with him on here. What a valuable privilege getting to work with him though!

You’ll find there are many “jaredAI’s” on this forum… Too many to mention. I’m so happy i found this place. It’s been invaluable!

2 Likes

He’s dispensed some great ideas on this forum, so I can’t say I’m surprised he’d do the same in person. You’re a good man, JaredAl.

1 Like

Hey, it was great meeting you and thanks again for lunch! I’ll never say no to a free lunch. I like to think that a lot of pros out there don’t mind sharing because we’re confident in our business. It’s those who are threatened that tend to be stingy.

Likewise when I see something new, I’m not afraid to tell someone that that’s awesome.

4 Likes

The Whopper meal (med sized) wasn’t a enough of a sign on bonus?

3 Likes

Couples only couples only

No green chile burger ?

Another shout out to Jared! He took time out of his day and braved last minute shopping, nightmare traffic to take me out to a couple storefronts to get some pole work in before my first job on Wednesday. Just what I needed to get through the jitters and build some confidence before I get my start. He even bought me lunch. Its always good to hand out and shoot the shit. Thanks again! Thanks for the bottle and holster too. I will find my own and get yours back to you!

6 Likes

That is awesome! Wish I had someone to do that with. I’ve seen one or two older guys cleaning windows around my town but nothing for sure legit.

Where is JaredAl? Always really helpful to new guys with the typical new guy questions.

1 Like

I think I may be a bit jealous…
Jared is not only one the best guys here, but in general!

2 Likes

He’s one of the busiest people I know. He’s got a lot of irons in the fire!