Social Media | For Window Cleaners | Who's doing it right?

To sum up social networks…Facebook ect.

It creates “Social Proof” in the eyes of the general population.

1 Like

Yes it does, Facebook has gotten me 6 jobs already this spring and that’s without running any Ads.

1 Like

@Dafonz115 Andrew Almanza why dont you take a moment and post an introductory for the forum members, so we know who were are talking with.

http://windowcleaner.com/c/introductions

We see fly by night company’s daily here…

Rereading through this post… We have invested very strong into social media the past 2+ years… its really paying off. Facebook is where 95% of our social media advertising dollars are spent. We have established a foundation and have stuck with it. We are able to expand our brand and our message to so many people in so many unique ways that EDDM, Newspaper, or other print media couldn’t effectively accomplish.

2 Likes

Are you saying pick one avenue of online marketing and run with it! :wink:

1 Like

It is where our demographic resides…

3 Likes

Increase For residential I assume ? If you’re seeing a commercial bump from FB, how much?

2 Likes

My recent attempt to do some Social Media on a Local Facebook Group Page.
http://puresolutionswindowcleaning.com/through-the-glass--blog/market-district-bexley-ohio

1 Like

Residential mainly… but have landed some big commercial and several HOAs off facebook as well. Actually working on material and videos to target HOAs because of it.

2 Likes

I like the way you help your client get extra advertising as a “throw in” on your page. I started doing the same thing for my commercial clients. Happy clients become repeat clients and give referrals.
Here’s my page: Redirecting...

2 Likes

“Enter the Cleaner” was the sequel to “Enter the Dragon.” Hasn’t been released yet, still working on some royalty issues.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I lost my shirt when @cactus27 got me to throw down some venture capital for his laundry truck. We got off to a good start :chart_with_upwards_trend:but then @Tgrove28 went from 15 towels per house to just 1 :disappointed_relieved::chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

@Tgrove28 washes his face with Keith Kalfas’s tears

1 Like