Solar Panel Cleaning

Sounds good to me.

I can’t see the video cause I don’t have computer access, but I’ll check it out next week.

Alex,
Kevin Hubbard here. I just got my wfp from you at the begining of this season. First year in business and I am still trying many different marketing techniques to get my name out there. However, I went to a high end golf course and got the bid for the entire facility. I got the bid because I saw solar panels and I pushed that issue. I saw they were on the roofs and that they were lined up so tight that you wouldn’t even be able to get ot any of them except the ones on the outside except with a wfp. I quickly went home and dug up as much info online as I could and basically just get’m with the wfp. I was willing to take the chance as I Am still trying to build up my client list. They had about 300 of them and I charged them $5 each and I finished in about a half a day or less. I dug up infor that says that google’s huge solar research study found that ones that are more straight up and down don’t need to be cleaned as often, but the ones that are on more of an anlge or even flat, can double their effective energy output by getting them cleaned once per year. Plus on one of your other forum topics someone chimed in with good info that many manufacturer warranties are void if the owner does not get them cleaned. That is also a big way to push this sale. If you can double their energy output once a year(12-15 months) and also do them the favor of keeping their warranty in tact, I have a feeling I actually under bid the job. I am going to push the limit on this one and see where the market finds its’ niche. I will rasie prices until people shy away.

Alex,
Kevin Hubbard here. I just got my wfp from you at the begining of this season. First year in business and I am still trying many different marketing techniques to get my name out there. However, I went to a high end golf course and got the bid for the entire facility. I got the bid because I saw solar panels and I pushed that issue. I saw they were on the roofs and that they were lined up so tight that you wouldn’t even be able to get ot any of them except the ones on the outside except with a wfp. I quickly went home and dug up as much info online as I could and basically just get’m with the wfp. I was willing to take the chance as I Am still trying to build up my client list. They had about 300 of them and I charged them $5 each and I finished in about a half a day or less. I dug up infor that says that google’s huge solar research study found that ones that are more straight up and down don’t need to be cleaned as often, but the ones that are on more of an anlge or even flat, can double their effective energy output by getting them cleaned once per year. Plus on one of your other forum topics someone chimed in with good info that many manufacturer warranties are void if the owner does not get them cleaned. That is also a big way to push this sale. If you can double their energy output once a year(12-15 months) and also do them the favor of keeping their warranty in tact, I have a feeling I actually under bid the job. I am going to push the limit on this one and see where the market finds its’ niche. I will rasie prices until people shy away.