SOLD! (trade for DI) like new EZPURE RO/DI system

If you guys can’t work this out I will definitely buy it.

about $125 Phillip Alexander Owner of SimPole
alexanderswindowcleaning and wedewwindows .

I figured if it didn’t sell for more than it did that something like this would occur.

1 Like

Seriously, if no one gives you a real offer I got $600 for this.

I got a million! :sunglasses:

That’s because “messaging didn’t seem to function” or “I didn’t get to respond to one of the potential buyers in time” is not a valid reason for cancellation of an order after the auction is over. Besides, communication between us went back and forth just fine. When you put an item on eBay without a reserve price, you’re committing to selling the item to the highest bidder no matter how low it feels to you. If you don’t want to honor this, there’s not much I can do. It’s not a crime. I will simply leave a feedback on the transaction on eBay and call it a day.

I apologize to other members reading this. Didn’t mean to bring our little “drama” here. I didn’t get a reply from the eBay account Pavel was using when I sent him a msg after the cancellation, so I just reached out to him here, since this is where I found out about the eBay auction, that’s all. Hope everyone’s doing well this winter.

There’s nothing to “work out” unless you’re suggesting I offer to just throw in more money to the winning bid which was more than a “real offer”. When I made a bid on eBay, I was making a commitment to pay the amount in the case of winning and I did win the auction.

Frankly, I feel putting an offer here when I was still trying to get him to honor the transaction was in poor taste and I hope we forum members can show a little more consideration and respect for one another, but that’s just my two cents. Anywho, I’m over it, please feel free to work it out with him.

There is a little something in the good book, about dealing fairly with others. If someone can’t do that, then they can’t complain later when sour things happen to them.

A deal is a deal. Sure seems like someone became unhappy about the end price of the auction. Well, guess what? THAT is exactly the price the market SAYS it’s worth.

IMO, if the seller won’t honor their end of the deal, that just says volumes about the seller. May Karma come down like a giant hand and squish them like a bug…

Don’t know why you’d even consider an attempt to buy. Seems REALLY obvious this guy is not one to deal with. But I guess if you like dealing with dishonest people, that’s your problem.

If you do deal with them and get screwed, I hope you keep that to yourself, because I don’t think anyone here would want to hear about it or give you any pity.

I was under the impression that the auction was cancelled and there was no winning bid.

Ebay is pretty clear. Neither buyer nor seller can weasel there way outta a purchase or sale. I once stupidly listed something for $5 as buy it now rather than my listing price. Someone sharper than me bought it and I ate the sale and the shipping I offered for free. And expecting to get anywhere near $1600 is ridiculous. J Racenstein was selling that same product, brand new, for $750 at the 2017 huge convention. Of course that was a show promo but you had a BIN price of $850. No one is going to pay that.

1 Like

Sorry Sean.

I sent you message at Ebay too. I didn’t know about “glitch” Ebay has that it shows “unanswered message” even when there is none. I was worried that there was someone else asking or offering something and I wasn’t able to respond, so I cancelled it. Pretty simple.

And btw yes $330 is pretty low price too, for something in Like New condition that sells for $1600.

Pavel,

I can say a few different things here, but I will make it rather simple. Let’s put it this way - Now you know that the unread messaging thing was just a glitch and there was no other potential buyer (which isn’t good enough a reason, btw), and from your 200+ feedback on eBay I imagine you must know the difference between retracting an auction before it ends (for whatever reason) and cancelling an order after the auction has ended with a qualifying winning bid, are you saying you’re willing to ask eBay to reverse the cancellation and recover the original transaction? Because eBay will let you do that.

Well, at least the guy admits he is a snake in the grass, and he cancelled it because he didn’t get what he felt it was worth. Funny how that works. Dishonest people usually reveal themselves in enough time…

Well, hopefully he gets screwed himself, or that it just sets in the corner collecting dust. $300 bucks is better than ZERO, which is exactly what it’s worth until and unless someone takes it off his hands.

1 Like

I’m not in rush so I wanted to deal with this after holidays. Today I go to Ebay and what I’ve found is negative feedback from you!

I was thinking about selling it to you without Ebay, direct Paypal as a friend/no fees. But I won’t do it now.

I won’t be selling it for now…closing this topic

Well DUH! Did you think he would leave positive feedback when you cancelled the auction without cause? And you made no attempt to make it right.

You, are mentally challenged… Seriously. I can see what a cheat you are. I hope you get your payback times 10. You didn’t even screw me over and I feel his righteous indignation for you.

Shoe had been on the other foot, and you would be screaming about what a THIEF he would be, and rightly so. I hope ebay cancels your account.

Some seriously flawed reasoning there.

1. If I were feeling really vengeful, I’d have sent the transcript of this thread along with the messages you sent me via eBay and reported to eBay, so they would suspend your account. It’d have been within my rights. A single negative feedback was a rather mild expression of dismay from me. If I were you, I’d be thankful getting off so easy.
  2. You were “thinking” about selling it to me “without Ebay” to avoid the fees? That’s simply unethical. Ebay does have a function to report such a behavior unlike the cancelation reason you simply couldn’t find. I have a feeling you’d have tried to bargain on the price anyway. And I would not have sent you a penny via PayPal because 1. Ebay deserves its fees here and 2. I simply don’t trust you and would not send you money without buyer protection eBay provides.

So, in short, this transaction wasn’t going to happen one way or another, and I’m glad for it. I hope this thread and the Ebay negative feedback will serve as a warning message for anyone looking to buy this unit from you. Topic closed indeed.

1 Like

Yes it wasn’t meant to happen. That doesn’t mean that you should leave a negative feedback for transaction that didn’t finish. You haven’t paid for it or anything.

I don’t care about that feedback. If you can’t live with that than that is ok and I accept it. I’m not selling it obviously so it is not like I sold it to anyone else. It is all good.
I’m sorry for hurt feelings.

And of course I was talking about selling it without FEE here, not on Ebay. COrrect? So it is not like I’m doing anything against Ebay. Again, I was offering it HERE, not on Ebay.

Forget about it people and Live your lives .)

@Pavel you are the only one who doesn’t see how obvious it is, the price was not going your way and you dropped the listing to avoid selling at what you believe to be too low of a price.

Ebay feedback is to warn possible users of this type of negative behavior.

If you truly want this to end, stop posting about it.

2 Likes

It wasn’t meant to happen! Yesterday while doing routine maintenance I’ve found out that something is wrong with it, water is not flowing through it! I can take my time and make/upload video if someone don’t believe.

Depends on how person look at it but now I see it actually as a BLESSING to @seanktm that he didn’t spend $ on something not functioning.

You can call me whatever you want, leave me negative feedback but now I’m glad transaction didn’t go through. Imagine it arrived and not working.

Here is why I canceled auction:
No message at 7:30am:

here is why I closed it, at 7:32 “UNANSWERED MESSAGES”:

So I didn’t do any negative behavior!

Hope that helps