Solo guy not seeing need for website anymore

Thanks man!

1 Like

Fun fact… You were the 51st person to register for this community 11 years ago. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome - I was trying to figure out if it was 2007, 2008 or 2009 - Looks like 2008 :slight_smile:

True, I have a few customers who might not be regulars and they are in my phone, but they may not remember my name, so they can probably find me website pretty easily.

1 Like

After reading this thread (when it came out), I got to thinking about building a website again. I erased one years ago when I sold my business. Someone on this thread mentioned I could find my old site in an archive. Well, I found it but couldn’t revive it. So over the New Years celebration, my resolution was to build a new website this year. Well, I paid a web guy $$$ (with my help, direction, and a a lot of typo corrections), I finally have a running website in 2 years! Prior to it, my old window business had a site for 4 years. This is a big accomplishment for me as I’m a major procrastinator hahaha!

[/quote]
Today, everyone just expects a legit, functioning business to have a website. Kinda like people used to expect you to have a yellow page/phone book listing IF you were a legit, functioning business.

[/quote]

perfect analogy :+1:

1 Like

Not to be rude, but where are you hosted, that seems steep.