Specific niche marketing

yeah, when I say **** ***, I feel the same way…

True, but I have also been on the receiving end a couple of hundred times…

Last year I hired college kids to go door to door (on commission basis) with an Orsini Estimate sheet. I have a good customer list for that being my first year in this market. It works…

BUT… (everybody has a big Butt) :slight_smile:

I successfully started two other window cleaning companies in my area. They are young fly by nights that won’t make it… but still…

I learned what not to do… even if it works.

quit it…:smiley:

How do you have multiple failing window cleaning companies? You need to plant your foot and go.

Fly by night? That term sounds a little scary. :eek:

You say you [B]successfully[/B] started two [B]failing[/B] companies… does that make sense when said out loud? lol

What I meant is two people saw what I was doing and the financial aspect…
Then realized window cleaning isn’t rocket science.

Then took off on their own.

They won’t make it… but they can try…

I have alot of previous life experience that these guys don’t have. As they say in Oklahoma… “this isn’t my first Rodeo.”

How many of you guys here that are putting these fliers out actually live in these $500,000. to $2,000,000. developments?

How many advertisements of this sort are you responding to?

How many a week just get tossed?

If you live in these neighborhoods you would realize how much of this type of advertisement you get each week, every week and it starts to get to the point that it is annoying.

That’s why so many people don’t list phone numbers, have filters on the Internet to block unwanted solicitation as it is a annoying.

[SIZE=“5”][FONT=“Garamond”]Touche…[/FONT][/SIZE]

It’s a numbers game…

My father told me something when I was hitting puberty. If I ask every single woman I see if they wanna have sex, I’ll get “lucky” 12 times a week. I might get slapped or worse several more times than that. But if I just keep my head down and keep going no matter what anyone says or does… I’ll reach my goal.

He called it Moxy… “you gotta have moxy kid.”

Fliers are annoying… but effective. That is why you get a yield of 1% to 3% on average.

On the same token…

How many of you respond to junk mail?