Sqeegee show-down

I use a 7" Ledger daily

2 Likes

I wrap my metal handles and now one of my poles to get better grip and to buffer the coldness of the metal. I suppose hockey stick tape is the same as tennis racquet tape?

2 Likes

This winter was my first actively working and i found that to take your hands from body temperature to -20°, the only thing second to wet hands is the chilling wrath of the metal extension pole. It’s like a black hole for heat.

… Ok make that third place. First would be metal pole AND wet hands. :grimacing:

3 Likes

We need to come up with an extension pole with a battery-powered, hand-warming bottom section. Ooo and it could have a USB port to charge your phone lol

3 Likes

Just touch it to the nearest power line. Your hands will be nice and toasty in no time at all.

3 Likes

We use marine carpet on our aluminium store poles .
Here is how we put it on.

4 Likes

That’s a great idea! I was going to look for extra large shrink tubing.

Had done this about 4 years ago still use the same pole now!!
Check our latest video this is the same pole.
Material still on handle no problems.

1 Like

It doesn’t get that cold were your located, man up buttercup! :wink:

2 Likes

Is that pretty much the same handle or fairly close?

You always have a way with explaining things to a T.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I used to use a steccone all the time, I figured at least for me that the rubber sucks and I had to use ettore rubber. Once I made that switch it worked MUCH better and I really enjoyed using it.

Did you not test a wagtail?

Nah didn’t have a wag…pretty happy with my excelerator so i think I’m good as far as swivel squeegees go.

1 Like

Did my last house with liquidators, did today’s with pulex stainless. Again, it was amazing…so effortless. Like i went from inept to fluid overnight. It was zen-like. It was actually relaxing if not even fun. My liquidators aren’t going in the garbage any time soon and i still love the excelerator…but i think I’m a convert for real now.

2 Likes

It’s nice when tools work for you, and not the other way around, yes?

3 Likes