Start-up

I have used a spray and towel on the thirst panes, I wasn’t ashamed and they came out good.

I personally find it a lot easier to clean panes with a squeegee and detail after. Maybe someday I’ll try it, but all too often I hear potential clients asking to get just exterior windows or high interior glass done as opposed to the entire job because “I do them myself”

Not my approach, if it works for you that’s great.

Mike Radzik

Pro Window Cleaning

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I have a custom spray now ( Jackllfixit recipe) I mix myself.
I use it a lot more than I thought I would.
Super efficient
Everyone should have a " go to " spray in their arsenal.
How much you use it is up to you

Here’s how I roll on french doors:

Provided there are enough drippy french doors to make this technique worthwhile: Instead of cleaning one door at a time I start at the top of the set of doors and work my way down. So if there are 4 doors with panes stacked at 3 x 5 I’ll wash the top 12 panes first. By the time I’ve finished a row the panes I started on have dripped about as much as they are going to. I then begin the next row down and repeat the process.

That’s a good idea. I just have to hit he doors first then do other windows so I can triple check before leaving the job. The last thing I want is streaks.

Clear Choice
Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

We do main entrance doors last.
It’s usually the first thing that gets noticed and the first thing to get " finger snot smudges.
After doing the glass, then a quick detail, handle wipe, and frame wipe then a quick “hotspot” wipe on the interior of the door and “bobs ur uncle” we are off to chat to the proprietor.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource