Stay hydrated while working

So you’re the guy that’s been stalking me at the grocery store and following me around all the fast food restaurants I don’t frequent.

Food used to be grown by real farmers. Nowadays its mostly controlled by mega corporations.

I didn’t say that nutritous food didn’t exist or that it wasn’t available. I said the majority of food. This applies to produce, meat, eggs, dairy, whatever. And I didn’t pull that info out of my ass. Look up the nutrition value of your modern apple compared to fifty years ago. Or the high levels of antibiotics found in commercial beef. Or…nevermind. I get the feeling this is all going to go right over your head anyways. To each his own. We’re pretty off topic at this point.

Such arrogance. :frowning:

2 Likes

Dude these are really good, An 12 for $18 is a score. Had one today with all the other water I drank. They taste great , An like ya said it has all the stuff you need in it.

Garage Fridge will be packed with them all summer :+1:

Met-Rx. Makes good products. Back in the day it was my go to protein mix. :rofl:Back in the day :man_facepalming:

Hah! I had mine after sitting on a roof today in 101º temperature cleaning out a rain gutter. The whole time I was thinking - MET-RX on ice…MET-RX on ice. :slight_smile:

Yes, they are good, and you get a better deal - 20 for $14.75 includes shipping at Puritan’s Pride.
https://www.puritan.com/met-rx-brand-0187/ppsuper-hydration-om12pack-066308?scid=40918&cmp=gpl--energyandintensity--066308%20Met-Rx&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInc_qsYa81QIVnY2zCh1I1ApIEAkYASABEgKmT_D_BwE

1 Like