Store front pricing ( I know this has been asked)

How many storefronts do you have, that are re-occuring on a weekly, 2x a month or monthly service program?

1 Like

I never do that…

I just wanted to know how much experience you have dealing with route work.

Some. Thanks

1 Like

@LoveGlass I’m not sure why you flagged the above post… but its your choice to flag what ever you want.

@LoveGlass The above post is why I ask in the pryer reply.

@LoveGlass you should undelete the last 3 responses you made…

1 Like

50 is high if you ask me, that job would take 20 or 30 min tops. Idk your market though, so that’s just mine. I’d be at 40, 45 tops

1 Like

Yeah it is hard for me to bid based on how long it will take me because I am probably 3x slower than the average pro. My formula I think was 5 bucks for both sides of the big windows and I think 2 bucks for others. I kind of based my price off that formula. Very well could be too high though.

How long do you think it will take “you” to do it. (Inside and out.)

1 Like

Probably an hour and a half right now but maybe I will be faster. It seems pretty simple but my first account I was super slow. I know I will get faster though I am naturally good at working with my hands.

2 Likes

Way to high bro, like you said you’re not a pro yet so you gotta bit the bullet untill youre fast enough to make the real money. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for the honesty. I just want to bid it right so later on I won’t regret it. A price side would be an easier formula for me till I get up to speed.

1 Like

I just put the $50 because of the possibility of tables and chairs in the way on the insides and having to work around and over them. But I can’t really tell what the inside looks like

1 Like

That not to bad on time, if you keep at it and learn to use a pole efficiently jobs like that will go quick.

(That’s about a 30min job give or take a bit)

I would quote a job like that at $60 in /out per service. I would bid it as a weekly service.

I shoot for $2 a min.

Remember you won’t win every bid. But the ones you do you will like.

@Jonathan31 remember that a lot of restaurants pay through the corporate office.

3 Likes

But, if it is a weekly service shouldn’t it be less not more than the $50? I would think your more maintaining them instead of cleaning them?

@ahamilton

Restaurants like that will always be dirty with hand prints and food smudges on the glass and frames.

So I wouldn’t discount for more services, because it’s the same amount of work.

3 Likes

I see your point. Was just curious because I don’t have a weekly yet and was thinking besides the doorways it would be some what clean

1 Like

i would be careful about pricing low just because someone isn’t up too par with seasoned cleaners.

so much harder too raise rates when you’ve developed a cheap reputation imo.

youll get referrals from thos customers and it wont be to high paying clientele but like minded people.

thats our experience with floor cleaning and flooring for the 8-1/2 years. Already in two month we’ve added nearly $10k too our window cleaning.

it’s definitely intimidating when starting out we’ve helped and others well wouldn’t be helped

1 Like

we just picked up a weekly pizza place always greasy handprints

2 Likes

Just a quick tip for you…

Damp (not wet) microfiber works great for removing the heavy prints in restaurants.

Damp microfiber then mop then squeegee, done.

2 Likes

Yes sir, I have three other fast foods that are biweekly with grubby little prints. My other accts are nice since kids aren’t involved lol

Nothing like ketchup,boogers and spitwads

2 Likes

Sorry Steve. Feeling a little picked on here. Wanted to contribute to this post, but felt called out. I have retail clients, and have done route work. That being said, I am wanting to shed myself of lousy clients, wipe the slate clean and start over yet again. Please let my comments die a slow death as I retract any advice offered in this thread. Thanks, Friend.