Storefront+ Backpacksprayer

Mr Webster!

After reading about the spiders in the UK you may want to try one of these.
Of course there are smaller versions like a weed burner type. The only problem I see is a bit of soot “only” on the glass so a little TSP will clean that right up. Aside from that I do not see any other problems whatsoever :rolleyes: If go this route, could you please have someone vid it for you. Sort of a training vid for u tube. Educational purposes.:wink:

Actually what has worked for me in the past is a 50/50 mix of bleach and water. Outdoor type is stronger. Bleach seems to dissolve the web. Try it and see if it reacts to the web. Put on with a sprayer or spray bottle like the ZEP or Walmart has a sprayer where mops are. Pink grn or blue top and has 3x on bottle. Good sprayer head. Use it to flush sills when don’t have my pump sprayer.

:confused:

[MENTION=26450]DustOffTherapy[/MENTION]
While our friend is being wrapped up like Frodo caught in Shelob’s web (LOR 3?). Hope he brought the flame torch.:stuck_out_tongue:
Let me take time to show you something. Just thought of it. LOL.

Is pic #1 your company Logo?

[MENTION=6741]wcs[/MENTION]
Was, a working version. She made these really quick because we needed some shirts. Others were going bad and last batch, we found out later another lady uses that logo. Once she gets the web going and finalizes a pic (a friend is an artist type and making one for us with our own character but taking her time getting it right. You know how good and picky drawers are). We go thru shirts quick. I do anyway. Usually wear the TCMH Inc repair shirt or my Jack’ll Fix It shirt I am making my own just for WCing. Trying to get the girl to make a pic of me with squeegee but for now I usually wear a simple Got Dirty Windows? shirt. Give out cards all the time when wearing it.

It’s an attachment to put on your pole that removes cob webs. It’s known as the webster, or webber.

ok thats what I thought you meant just wasn’t sure…

The correct tool for the job :slight_smile:

[MENTION=24315]Steve076[/MENTION]
Looks wicked:mad:
I want one!

Thanks Steve i agree or maybe something Like this

But seriously this is what i normally use

[MENTION=6741]wcs[/MENTION] LOL do you guys even have poisonous spiders over there?

LOL Yeah:

The hobo spider (Tegenaria agrestis) is a member of the genus of spiders known colloquially as funnel web spiders, but not to be confused with the Australian funnel-web spider. It is one of a small number of spiders whose bites are generally considered to be medically significant. Individuals construct a funnel-shaped structure of silk sheeting and lie in wait at the small end of the funnel for prey insects to blunder onto their webs. Hobo spiders sometimes build their webs in or around human habitations. They will normally avoid contact with humans unless accidentally crushed or squeezed.

what can happen from a bite

[MENTION=24315]Steve076[/MENTION]
Well the hobo, recluse and widow, huntsman, but cannot list any more for fear of reprisals from the spider queen. After he clean those windows then I guess it will be ok. May have said too much already. He may be in trouble now.:slight_smile:
You guys have lots of spiders there. Big ones. Bet the brush comes in handy.

Did anyone ever use webaway? It discourages cobweb formation

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

No have I have not, I wonder if it really works.

It helps. Sort of a peppery smell. Looks orange and should dry clear. Residue remaining is not appreciated by spiders. You can try vinegar and coconut oil. Spiders hate the acid and feet sensors hate coconut oil. Bleach mix dissolves webs. Then spray this stuff

It’s a SHOP VAC! Stick the hose into your bucket of suds and drown em down in there lol!