Storefront Poll

Only if you are a motivational and keynote speaker.

1 Like

My routes,are likely different but as requested are reoccuring. Mine are 1st floor of our buildings, usually 8 -16 hrs but monthly still

1 Like

Thanks Steve! Chasing after storefront work can be a grind but if you can force yourself to go write 15-20 estimates per day, new accounts will rain from the sky. Not a day goes by that I don’t hear, “Well we have a window cleaner but come to think of it I don’t think he has been here in about 9-12 months”. It’s amazing how many guys just vanish completely or they’re supposed to show up to a high end restaurant weekly or bi-weekly and they just blow it off and show up at their own convenience.

4 Likes

I hear that sort of thing often, it amazes me. But to each own I guess…

Leave the chicken coup unattended and the fox will eat well!

4 Likes

Most routes are reoccurring , An are first floor work .
Most go on a monthly basis whether it be 1 time a month, 2 times , or weekly service

1 Like

so what are you saying?

Isnt that what my post was?

Didn’t seem like it, You tell me ?
Sounds like your saying your routes are different
Not a big deal I was just answering what I thought you were insinuating .
You started out by saying your routes are likely different.
No worries

I think they are different than many because they are 8- 16 hours each, per month, these are the 1st floors of the campuses or buildings(8-22 story) we clean.

Commonly most routes are store fronts with handful of windows?

Seems they meet your criteria for route, yes?

Definitely. That is what i thought you meant.

If i went into Boston, I’d end up doing first floors of skyscrapers on a schedule. But i would still call it storefront.

Although, when all the ppl ask me, " Do you do those tall buildings in Boston?", I could finally say yes…:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ya I got ya now … in my eyes its commercial work what your doing there
I have commercial accounts that are reoccurring. That I tie in with my storefront work
@JfromtheD :laughing:

2 Likes