Storm windows and screens

A friend of mine has just gone with the installation of impact windows Miami on his dad’s recommendation. He was telling me about the window last night. Impact windows has given him enough security against storm or hurricane. Its fiber glass is strong enough to withstand any kind of storm occurrence situation. you can also have a look if you want to install the storm window.

You give your price for storms ,Which should be 2-3x more than your price without storms , An if they balk you walk away with your head high , An let some other guy deal with it.
More than likely the windows will not have been cleaned for many many years , they will have staining , paint , an whatever else on them . Not to mention some will be hard to open , others you won’t be able to open , An some will not even stay up . Possible chance they will come crashing down on you .
The labor it takes to pull them out , An put them back in is something people are just not willing to pay for, An that’s fine sionora

The storms I’m talking about are Triple tracks. There are different types of storms get yourself familiar with them, An never under bid a storm job , there is no such thing as to much when it comes to storms.

An the reason why people say there a pain in the ass is because there a pain in the ass. When your cleaning regular windows all week long, then have to go do a storm job at the same hourly rate as a regular window cleaning job it just doesn’t make sense. I say screw the storm job , if I’m doin doing a storm job it’s going to be at a high price period

2 Likes