Supposed to rain all next week-WWYD

With a bulk mailing permit, it’s about $1400.00

wow so can you be more specific about what i need to do to mail this 10,000 peices for 1400 im a 1 man show so i dunno if i need this many maybe 5000.

that’s what the storefronts are for rain or shine they must be done

I’d rather play video games then do store front!:stuck_out_tongue:

I have a direct mail coupon that goes out to 100,000 homes in my target zip codes every single month. It costs me $1200 per month. It would normally cost me $3000 but I have a good deal with them in trade. We have done maid service for a while but this is my first full year in window cleaning and I had to hire more guys to keep up because of the direct mail ad. I’m about to hire another one actually. I do no window cleaning myself. I just sell jobs, do the marketing, accounting…etc. My point is that direct mail is where it’s at. I’m also number one in my area with Google but the website doesn’t sell even 5% of what my direct mail sells. You have to have some form of direct mail advertising going out, or have somebody fliering for you like crazy to get a real number of customers adding up from what I’ve seen. Of course you want a decent website and SEO as well. As for the rain, we’re getting a crap load in the next few days. I’ve been working off of Chris’ model and getting a credit card deposit for each window cleaning I sell. If they cancel on the day of service, they forfeit the deposit. I tell them in the consultation that we have a 3 day rain guarantee and we do not cancel because of forecasted rain. It seems to be working well so far. We will see how it goes.

Kurt, That sounds similar to a mailer called ValPak out here.

They direct mail a blue envelope with coupons from all kinds of businesses.

It’s a 6 month commitment.
OTE=Kurt;78108]I have a direct mail coupon that goes out to 100,000 homes in my target zip codes every single month. It costs me $1200 per month. It would normally cost me $3000 but I have a good deal with them in trade. We have done maid service for a while but this is my first full year in window cleaning and I had to hire more guys to keep up because of the direct mail ad. I’m about to hire another one actually. I do no window cleaning myself. I just sell jobs, do the marketing, accounting…etc. My point is that direct mail is where it’s at. I’m also number one in my area with Google but the website doesn’t sell even 5% of what my direct mail sells. You have to have some form of direct mail advertising going out, or have somebody fliering for you like crazy to get a real number of customers adding up from what I’ve seen. Of course you want a decent website and SEO as well. As for the rain, we’re getting a crap load in the next few days. I’ve been working off of Chris’ model and getting a credit card deposit for each window cleaning I sell. If they cancel on the day of service, they forfeit the deposit. I tell them in the consultation that we have a 3 day rain guarantee and we do not cancel because of forecasted rain. It seems to be working well so far. We will see how it goes.[/QUOTE]