Tempered glass geek in the house

Anyone else had this happen - where you got in trouble for tempered glass scratches you didn’t see?

Those who write on bathroom walls, roll their **** into tiny balls. Those who read these words of wit, eat those tiny balls of ****.

Sounds like maybe you have?

Gary: this an’t WCN so you’ll just have to chill and roll with it. “take what you like and leave the rest.”

I do believe many of you never got in any real trouble - but you know there are scratches out that you think you should have seen.

I don’t believe many of you actually knew the tempered glass was getting scratched badly.

Who ****** and ****** on bathroom walls?
A heckler juggling tiny *****.

Gary desperately trying to keep his thread alive, tbh

Yeah man who gives a flying eff about scratched glass. Simple if the glass is tempered and you put a blade on it, there is a good chance it will scratch almost guaranteed. So use steel wool or only blade old ass glass. What I’m saying is you are writing on bathroom walls and your educating is the **** rolled into tiny balls and anyone who cares to read your words of wit, which seems to be nobody, eats those tiny balls of ****

Nah I have not you sinker turd

No ish guy is a douche bag

ish who?

Not you, the Mauer guy lol

It’s good that you mentioned this - but you are incorrect.

That’s a HUGE mistake made by people who are afraid of all tempered glass.
Fabricating debris scratches are a problem only on the roller side - and only on POOR quality tempered glass.

You need to learn about the roller side, because
A - you’re working too hard cleaning quality surfaces
B - you’re WAY to angry at people who actually do understand roller side problems.

By the way, I’ve got quality tempered glass in my own house - I can and do scrape the roller side - and there are no scratches.

Well i have never seen tempered glass without scratches

Does this mean you mostly only realize it’s tempered when you notice it’s scratched?

Or literally all tempered glass got scratched before you saw it?

Wow, if this thread wasn’t so filled with paranoia of “everybody hates me” it might actually draw some good discussion longer than a few posts.

Gary, since I believe you mentioned that you once worked for a glass manufacturer - in your opinion why is it they aren’t more careful about cleaning the rollers to avoid this problem? Is it just not cost effective therefore cheaper to just send out replacements, or what is going on with them?

Mark, be civil.
If you have something substantive to offer- awesome. If you don’t care for the discussion skip it.

I guess I’ll ask the $64,000 question, is there a way to identify the roller side of tempered glass in the field without lugging around a microscope?

This space for rent!

Message #164 in this thread.