The Customer Factor 24 hour review

I don’t get it either. He obviously takes it personal when somebody cancels.

I didn’t cancel because I didn’t think the program was useless. It just wasn’t fitting MY needs at the time, and I was more comfortable doing things the way I had been with some tweaking. With the more upgrades and improvements he makes, maybe it will fit my needs someday. But unfortunately he probably lost me as a customer forever, and lost any chance of me recommending his product because of the way he treated me.

Hey Guys, sorry to hear about the way Steve handled the trial cancelation.

Yes, it does sound as if it was taken personal. I think that by offering the free trial he probably thought it would be a slam dunk.

As a customer of his, i’ve have had nothing but good to say about Steve Wright.

Service is #1 whether you get the sale or not…I think most would agree.

Hey Seth…looking forward to seeing you in Reno !

I think I got the first month trial and paid for two months.

You too, Don! It’s been a while.

Everything with the guy who made customer factor is weak! Save your money! Read his email to me< Look up marketing joke in the forum.

He takes everything personal!!! Why?! Because this is his income. Read his email to me, Title. marketing joke in marketing and blog.

I ordered CF about 2 yrs. ago and I did like the simplicity of it. I had to move to Las Vegas and didn’t see the need to get it again though since I was starting the business all over again. I just wanted to go back to the old pen and pad, maybe consider purchasing it again later on. I got a similar message like Seth’s and did not like that at all. (guilt trip)

It’s funny because I always saw Steve as a friendly, sincere guy. Anytime I had a question about the software he was there to help me. But the way he has treated Severn and others is totally unprofessional. I just don’t get it.

Hey Steve,

Why don’t you come on this forum and reply here? I guess you’re too good for us!

Steve actually used to post here.

Ok I just literally right now finished a book called [B]“satisfied customers tell three friends, angry customers tell 3,000”[/B]

The whole book is basically about the exact situation in this post. If what everyone is saying is true its absolutely crazy to not happily refund everyone’s money. In this internet age people here about things instantly. Especially sense these posts are going to start coming up in google search results.

All well the book is super good and I would recommend it to everyone 12 bucks on itunes.

1 Like

What really blows my mind about this is what’s his target demographic? Small business most likely, 20 employees or less I would say. Most of those types of businesses are here or the other boards. Word of mouth is going to travel from this board to the others because many here post on those other boards. Why shoot yourself like this? I mean I have known a few programmers in my life and these guys were real programmers. No social skills, they would toss jokes out to each other like

“I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code”
“In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?”
“The box said ‘Requires Windows 95 or better’. So I installed LINUX”

But they were smart enough to not cut their own nose off.

I came from the computer network world before I went into business for myself. That Sh__ is funny right there because we used the same exact jokes. I got a few more.

Hey Bob, why haven’t you fixed that yet? I bet it’s because of a PEBCAK error. “Problem Exists Between the Chair And the Keyboard”.

Then others like C:enter:###

If you get that last one your a real geek. Most of you probably will not. Anyway, I always felt like I wanted to be on the sales side vs the technical side.

But ya, I agree with all of you guys that Steve’s way of dealing with the refund policy is not very professional and it seems like he’s ****ed off several people. It is weird because any email I’ve ever sent him about CF he responded to in under an hour, even on Saturday. I also asked him the other day if the program did a certain feature. He said “Not yet, but I’ll have my programmers add the feature” and it was done within three days. I guess as long as I don’t cancel I’ll be alright. “Maybe that’s his plan”…haha…

well…I was actually dwelling about the Customer Factor for a while. And after reading all these posts…I dwell no more. With responses like he gave CUSTOMERS…HE can go F*&k himself. I said at first…maybe he had a bad day…but with more and more saying the same thing…its more than a bad day

his software is the best… been a client for over 2 years and he offers free web hosting too.

Sorry all you other fellas had bad luck.

The best software…the free web hosting…and free candybars…Its only as good as the person backing it up…such as customer relations…and from what I am reading here the customer relations isnt so good. he can give out free stuff all day…But if I was thinking of joining or getting the CF and I didnt like it…What am I to Think his reaction will be to me? JMO

What would worry me is his attitude towards cancellations. I mean from the posts I have read it would not surpise me to catch him on a bad day, cancel and worry about getting your data back. This guy seems like the type who could toss it all in from frustration and say screw everyone. I wonder what would happen to his customers stuff, if he ever decided to do that.

well put your self in his shoes. The original poster stated he signed up with the program then canceled, then he decided to sign up again, then cancel.

Sooo, Steve Wright has to refund his money via a credit card proccesser that equals losing money and time that he already wasted on this guy the 1st time around.

now lets say that you schedule a customer to clean there windows at a price of $1500.00.

You arrive the 1st time and they are a no show. So now you already payed your employees and your self time to drive there and what not.

Now you get ahold of the customer again and reschedule. You arrive one more time and the client is a no show again. keep in mind that it takes you 45 minutes or so to drive there.

Do you think you are going to schedule this job again??? you prob. wont.

I know it is just a price to pay to do business, but this guy already tried this software once and he knew how it works.

I agree you may not schedule again, but that still doesn’t mean you’re going to call someone a whacko and tell them they are never welcomed again (in a rude manner) and it still doesn’t explain the response to severn.

If the job was $1500 and 45 mins away I would reschedule the work to the point where as I only made $500. One thing I would not do is call the customer names. It’s not professional regardless of what the customer does. I look at it like this. If he used the software a couple of times and left, then he is on the fence and I would bend over backwards to win him over. But that’s me an how I do business. I don’t know how much experience you have with online business but I have enough and I can tell you that to refund the card takes 5 minutes at most. To cancel his acount takes a few clicks of the button. It’s business an that’s that. If Bill Gates wanted to use this guys software for his company and then was on the fence, would he send a nasty gram like that to him? Highly doubt it.

Hey pal,
Actually I didnt give it much play time the first go around. I read so much praise about it I thought I’d give it another shot. I couldnt get out of my old system of doing things so I canceled. I understand Steve-O could get ****ed. But you dont send a return letter like that.
Im happy you like the product You and Stevie Wonder have a bromance together or what? You’re dumb-ass for even defending him on this topic.

yo tough guy… the name is Dougg

This is better than Reality TV!!!:D:D:D

Oh yeah Im tough Dougg:mad:
Sorry about that. Its been a bad weekend so far.