The Little squeegee that could

I have a Liquidator story I wanted to share. I finally got a chance to use my 10" liquidator. I only ordered the 10" because I wanted to test it out before buying larger channels, and at the time it was the only size on hand. Anyway, I was doing a residential job this weekend and decided to give it a try. It took me a few panes to get used to it. But once I did, it never left my hand. In fact I was having so much fun I did an entire house with just a 10" squeegee. Yeah I know, I probably added a little more time to the job. But I really don’t know that I did. The amount of time saved on detailing really helped out. I used an Ettore handle and the rubber that came with the channel. I didn’t like the feel of the Moerman handle. The rubber held up pretty good except the ends were a little worn out. Overall I had a great experience. Now it’s time to order some larger channels.

I sleep with my Liquidator under my pillow. Just kidding! The Liquidator is the only channel I use. Such a great invention!

And I thought I was the only one…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

METTLER MAINTENANCE
Cleaning Services
www.MettlerMaintenance.com
Pismo Beach, Ca

[MENTION=5324]Cinder[/MENTION]

Nice! I did a couple windows at my house with a 10" Liquidator last weekend… it was fun.

One of my employees keeps bugging me to get one. Hopefully they’ll be back in the next time I order.

Damn it, I’m gunna have to put the wagtail to one side for a little while and try this dam thing

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource