The pile keeps growing.. and growing…!

How is everyone doing today? :wink:

All day long I’ve been watching this stack of Wash-iTs and Minis get [SIZE=3]bigger[/SIZE] and [SIZE=5]bigger[/SIZE].

Today alone we sold seven. YES, seven!! If for some reason you have been dwelling under a rock and don’t know what I’m talking about, let me fill you in on the deal:

UH HOW COOL IS THAT? So guess what, I am actually going to be around to take your order til 8PM tonight! I know how amazing right? So call me on my direct line and I will set you up: 973-500-6473.

P.S. If I don’t answer it’s because I am so overwhelmingly busy with all of the people already ordering the Wash-iTs, but I will call you back ASAP! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bonus pic of Gemma and some Minis that I artfully stacked against a pallet of Wash-iTs

Any Idea what the shipping and import cost to Australia would be on this deal?

Thanks

Matt

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Hey Matt,

What I am going to do is send your contact info to Perry, our international distributor and have him reach out to you so he can give you some more info on shipping costs. Can you send me, in a private message if you’d like, the best info to contact you? I believe we have you in our system already but I don’t want to be presumptuous and assume that everything I have is correct.

Thanks!

Say hi to Gemma

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Puppy dog eyes can sell anything.

New Campaign: buy a wash-it or the dog gets it!

What a dog would do with a wash-it, I’m not sure. It’s not like they have thumbs…

Dog-it scratch & scrubber?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource