Thoughts on a trailer

it’s a 6x10. I would not go any smaller cause you end up putting more and more in them. Those pics are old and the layout is a little differant. The RO/DI is centered directly in the back, hose cart is on the right and a 5000 watt genny is on the left. I learned very fast that you need to balanence these things pretty good or your tires wear out fast. The trailer could use a little repair as the fenders are very rusty now but heck you can get dimond plates on ebay for like $15.00 each. I also looked into a ladder rack and can’t really find something for the one I have that is within my budget. I’m prob going to have a buddy weld me up one by the end of the year. I also plan on getting it lettered. But like everything else in this state it cost you more money. If you have a tailer lettered it must be registered as a commercial trailer and that is more money to the state. Right now what I do is I have huge 4ft by 4ft signs that I had made up for some road side window ads last year. I have now drilled two hole at the top of the trailer on each side with wing nuts and bolts sticking out. When My helpers get on site, they take the signs out and attach them to the bolts for the local residents can read it. But I can’t have the stuff on there while driving lol it would blow off. :smiley: