Thoughts on buying a franchise

Are you only discussing WC’ing francjises?

bro, this is cleaning windows, not building nuclear rockets. Lemme give you the main idea of this business; DIRTY WINDOWS MADE CLEAN!!! wow, not to hard.
Why pay for a name, generic ideas and get stuck paying a % to a company for something you could do better, faster and more efficiently???

Really, WCR should charge for all the info they have on this site. If you buy into a franchise I’ll kick you in the balls…no joke

My thoghts on this would be if I were to buy a franchise, would it mean I would “instantly” get business pouring in becuase the company is heavily marketed and alot of people have seen or heard of it before (TV spots, magazine ads in famililar publications etc). None of the window cleaning franchises out there are household names. We only know of them because we are in the trade. They may have some sort of “system” they are trying to craft to land jobs but lets face it, whats been done has been done. So what is left over that you are paying for? Mostly a territory I guess. They sell you a territory with “0” customers in it. Window cleaning is one of the businesses that has the LOWEST start up cost. Why throw it away and make someone else rich.

A good example is if you opened up a Subway sandwich shop= Instant customers. open up a window cleaning franchise= you better get marketing.

Steve

Lol lots of good arguments why not to buy a franchise. Im sold.