To buy new or recycled huck towells

[COLOR=#333333]I also use scrim,but latly it has been leaving marks when i detail, the last 5 times i washed it,i dryed it in the dryer,was that a mistake?[/COLOR]

I would not put scrim in the dryer, as it may cause damage. At a minimum, it will cause the scrim to become charged with static eletricity - thereby attracting any lint to the scrim.

Since scrim is made of linen, it will naturally dry very fast by itself. no need for a dryer just hang it up and forget about it. A few times, I have tied the scrim to my ladder rack and dried them as I drove to the next job.

Perhaps what you have are mechanics rags. They look the same but are heavier, a completely different product, nevertheless 100% cotton.
And for everyone’s edification, I don’t think color designates anything but color. You buy good rags or you don’t, and for the most part you don’t know untill you get them.
I could ask someone at the Cleveland Clinic what they buy.
Dale

Ive found gauze and surgical gloves in an order once…[B]NOT[/B] from wcr tho

i get mine from windows 101 in seattle he also has a website you can order off of

Nasty…lol

Manny is a dbag I hope Chris doesn’t still have a itchy banning finger, is it really that had to understand that you shouldn’t talk about the competition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

//youtu.be/Q-11I7X5aGc

//youtu.be/Y5fBIeUaWdY

Recycled and from wcr