Tool Organization

Putting together some new boxes. What do you guys think?

7 Likes

I like those boxes…what size are they and where did you get them?

1 Like

http://centrexplastics.com/2011/10/25-gallon-commander-storage-tote/

I got mine at Costco for about 8 bucks each. The yellow containers inside them are Ettore buckets with handles removed.

Ok, thanks

LOVE IT. Nice job. I’m an organization junky my favorite moto being “A place for everything and everything in its place.” I’ve been wanting to create a system like what you have for my truck tool box. Still hunting for the right containers though.

1 Like

I like keeping liners in my buckets and crates. Much easier to keep things clean that way.

2 Likes

I’m getting there , nit the most organized , but but I agree organization is very important One to know exactly where something is when you need it an two it helps so you don’t lose things

6 Likes

So…I’m guessing you like Unger!

Ya … I like the unger urgotechs for my small squeegees. Under ninja handle , an Sorbo channel for my big squeegees.

2 Likes

have been pretty happy with how this has worked for us.

7 Likes

Nice video, I like that setup.

1 Like

Yes

Handles of choice here to!

2 Likes

I used to use boxes and I was still a mess then I built this

4 Likes

Wow… It’s like a shrine to window cleaning. Nice work!

1 Like

Yeah I’ll get my truck all organised and cleaned and then bam half day of storefront and everything is back the way it was.

Just embrace entropy.

1 Like

I absolutely love the U-bolt attached to the bucket for squeegees. Can you explain how you did that? What type of U-bolt that is and how you secured it onto the bucket? Did you just drill holes and secured the bolt with nuts? Thanks in advance!