Trade Shows. Worth it?

Thanks for the thorough response. Alot of good input. This show has snuck up awfully quick so Im not going to make the deadline but will concentrate on mailers for now. Hopefully the next one I will be more prepared for and I will consider your ideas!
A

I plan on participating in a local Farmers Market that happens each week and wonder about the value. $100 for 4 exposures to the locals who tend to want to support local businesses. Have you looked into Le Tip or BNI in your area? My Le tip chapter provides a job a week, more than paying for the membership.

Farmers markets can be great exposure. Collect email addresses. BNI is also awesome. I’m partnering with a carpet cleaner and an auto detailer who are both fellow members.
Curious what Josh, who posted a response to this thread early, did exactly to generate 35 new clients at a trade show. If you read this Josh, please say more, share details…

Update: Farmers Market is paying off big time. Collect 6-10 names a week and have gotten some 300-500 jobs from the effort. I give away a free exterior clean every 6-8 weeks and call the people who didn’t win to offer a consolation gift of…