UK window cleaner broken neck

So my buddy Richard Franklin has managed to get himself knocked off his bike (proof positive that exercise is bad for you) and has ended up with a broken neck & back - - he’s going to be off work for a good while I imagine,… and someone on another window cleaning forum suggested it might be a nice gesture to have a bit of a whip around for him, or even just drop him a few quid via paypal which I thought was a nice idea for anyone who knows him & wants to:
Franks Cleaning ¦ Online Payments and Instant Estimates

Oh man thats horrible!

Best of wishes on a quick and rull recovery, hang in there dude!

Yeah it not good when something happens like that…

My cousin (a window cleaner) fell of his ladder in January (the ladder was left standing, he somehow just fell), onto a patio below from the 1st floor, hit his head on the patio. “Lucky” for him the customer saw it and was able to call an ambulance.

Suffice to say he’s he was in an induced coma for like 3 months and then left to come out from it ever since - apparently he is aware others are around him, but unable to respond…

Something i think about every time i go to use my ladder…

We’ve no idea how it happened, gust of wind? bee sting? hit his head on a open window and blacked out? no idea… all we know is he probably wont be able to take up his round (my other cousin has taken it over for him), if he comes round, as there might be a lot of physical and mental work required should he ever get strong enough to recover…

Take it easy out there boys and girls… it doesn’t take much to ruin lives either of yours or your loved ones…

That is a solo owners worst nightmare. So sorry to hear about this Nate , Thank god he will be able to get back up on his feet again one day. I wish him a speedy recovery .

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource