Unger both Kit Give Way Day 2

Congrats to @Bunkerboot83 for winning the first Unger 50th Kit giveaway.

For day 2 today post up a picture of any WCR sticker you may have acquired over the years.

If you post it up on Facebook be sure to tag us.

Ends Thursday

Mike Radzik

Pro Window Cleaning

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

There she is in the background

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

From the first snowstorm of year. The bike is a bit cooler than the sticker in this instance.

Ryan Hoban
Director of Operations/Cofounder
Pane Bros. Academy of Window Cleaning

[MENTION=27673]ProWindowCleaning[/MENTION]
Good one!

Ryan that bike is so cool!
I see you got a wagtail attachment for your wfp, how you like it?

I’m in Chicago so we basically just got started playing with it! It seems like it should work well in theory though. I have used it a few times and gotten decent results. Really quick work.

Ryan Hoban
Director of Operations/Cofounder
Pane Bros. Academy of Window Cleaning

Awesome. That whole setup just looks so cutting edge, makes me say I want that guy servicing me. It’s brilliant.

Ryan that is very cool!

Ryan has a cool setup, but I don’t think I would go that far [MENTION=8960]Haim A.[/MENTION]

Nice neighborhood!

Any chance you got to test drive the Ferrari?

Sure did. I also detail cars so I get to drive these babies all the time. One of my customers once took me with him to Watkins glen international raceway for a Ferrari event. 2 days around the track in a 430 scuderia. That was just amazing.

It’s so different that people don’t need to ask why are you different than the other guy, it’s clear as day.

Lucky you! The only thing I have ever test driven would include a Chevy Suburban and some farm equipment.

I was so busy drooling over that beautiful bike and equipment, I had trouble finding the sticker! lol.

They’re our colors, too :slight_smile: