Video: The Mole and Jersey Show Ep 16. The window cleaning and pressure washing show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daHiPxcrM70&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for watching the window cleaning and pressure washing industry’s only web series. Sit back, waste some time with us! Do want to improve your window washing business? Do you have a pressure washing company or maybe you do roof cleaning? Well we will talk shop and you may be able to pick up a thing or two.The Segments:3:53 Jerseys Junk…Wagtail Hip Dipper8:48 Marketing madness…Problem Customers16:27 Fail of the week…Jenga Fail19:02 The Top 5…Worst things being married to a small business owner.Thanks to our sponsors:Glass renu- the best scratch removal system in the world. www.Glassrenu.comWindow Cleaning Business Owner Magazine-for being awesome. www.Windowcleaningbusinessowner.comShop Window Cleaning Resource- The best and cheapest window cleaning supplies. www.shopwindowcleaner.comResponsibid- The best bidding software around!www.responsibid.com

This episode we asked our wives to give us their Top 5 Worst things about being married to a small business owner. Haha.

Ask your significant other what their list would be and post it in this thread. We will feature our favorite list next week on the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Please don’t sing

Curious if the WCR store has seen increases in product sales for the products these guys have been reviewing week in and week out? Keep up the good work dudes!

Unedited…

1. balancing wanting them more involved in family life and wanting them to follow their dream
  2. taking the brunt of the financial burden in the slow season
  3. them being too tired to do anything when they get home
  4. them on their phones constantly
  5. Trying to stay strong for them when times are tough and they get depressed

Great list Mrs. Diamondridge

entry’s for the $400 drawing end this week

make sure to share the Mole and Jersey show on facebook for your entry