Video: The Mole and Jersey Show Ep2

Same here, Tasty.
Two of the 4 are almost a year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Hey Pioneer. The code expires at the end of February. Those cards are awesome!

People love perceived value even if there is only .83 left on them they dont toss’um.

Cards like these work so well, my wifes purse is filled with them.

I ordered 250 of them for some realtors I do a lot of business with. They came in today, and are sweet. I would recommend getting the more expensive coating on them. I did not and they aren’t quite as nice as I wish they were.

Did you get them from factory mart? I still wanna get some for multiple reasons.

I was thinking about mailing them out with a letter to people we quoted but didn’t hire us. Somewhere between 4-6 weeks later. They probably hired someone else but if they didn’t do good a job they may consider us or even give us a try just they got a discount now.

Yes I did. Very quick service time too. I paid a little extra for slightly faster time and was very impressed.

And that’s an interesting idea.

Hey guys, I really enjoy the shows.
I do have concerns about the gift card idea especially the cards that Josh showed us on this episode. A clever idea indeed, but they don’t even have a magnetic strip to add or subtract a dollar amount therefore it’s just a piece of junk that will eventually be thrown away later broken into pieces and end up in the ocean later to swallowed by some fish or bird maybe a whale somewhere in one the ocean gyres. Okay so I’m being a little extreme but it is possible reality. Are we deceiving customers by putting value on a otherwise useless item? We already have that and it’s called a paper bill.
I don’t know, just feels like trickery to the customer. And for me, not an environmentally good choice of marketing. Just my opinion fellas.
Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well wow. Glad you enjoy the show!

Now that’s funny…

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Great show! GO GAMECOCKS!