Wash it pro for sale

Anyone in or close to San Diego interested in a wash it pro? It’s only been used maybe 5 times.

Isaac Rauscher
A Royal Pane
Santee, CA

I’d seriously consider it if I didn’t live +3,000 miles away in Michigan. :frowning:

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

I also live in Michigan.
And I might consider it, too… if I had ANY CLUE how much you were asking. :confused:

Why are you selling it?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Good question.
Which is exactly why we want to know how much.
Which is also why we get so uppity with these vague posts.

Deal?Or No Deal.

Is this a “I just don’t use it much/happy to get rid of it?”
Or- “I want what I paid for it, it’s only been used 5 times, afterall?”

Didn’t we just do this thread without prices? Or an I thinking of three other people…

Sent from my Panasonic VCR. Please set the clock before responding.

What don’t you like about it?

If your interested in really selling the whole lot in the picture attached I would give you $ 1,000.00 and I would pay for the shipping.
The reason for the price is the xt is a couple of years old because of the red part of the pole. I believe since the rhino clamps have come out the parts are painted in yellow. So I’m sure you purchased them around the same time. If you are serious about selling my number is 360-675-3005.

I think XT’s changed to yellow around April 2014, Jason… Maybe a little later - the MINI NG was first, then the PRO, then the XT’S.

However - the red tip and white whack Adaptor confirm it has been upgraded with RHINO CLAMPS.

Perry thank you for verifying when you started painting things yellow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Perry that was a $100 upgrade, and well worth it. Just trying to get to the find out what he’s trying to sell for.

Sent from my iPod touch using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Sure - I agree - we went through all this before with Golden Eagle, if I recall…

Chris and Alex may be able to assist with what shipping could cost.

In a different post that he offered to sell it in he has a pool route and no time to clean windows

Perry the Wash-It Pro that is being sold here in this thread has only been used about 5 times. If the RO protect hasn’t been put into the membrane what kind of contamination will this cause? Here is a risk of buying this unit that needs to be reflected in the price, because the buyer may have to replace the RO membrane at $300 plus.

Agreed - but you can ask for a video of TDS IN and TDS RO OUT - That will give you the evidence you need…

Hey all, I’ve already sold the reach it. Just the wash it pro is for sale. I’m really trying to find someone local to sell it to.

Isaac Rauscher
A Royal Pane
Santee, CA

Drought no more window cleaning allowed in Cali

Hey Perry - my Rhino Clamp upgrade came with a yellow tip - is that the newest iteration? I just got them a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for your help the other day, btw.

I can appreciate you wanting to find a buyer close to you, but you have had this post up for ten days, soooo…

I am very interested, Isaac - I will happily pay shipping, but need some info first. Like, you know, how much? And a video of TDS in and TDS RO out. I’ll do this transaction today if you can help a brother out.

I will buy today and pay for shipping if you still have it.