WCRA Member Directory and Map is now live!

WCRA members… Here is the official page now available in the navigation up top.

WCR - Window Cleaning Supplies | Equipment, Tools, Forum, Information - WCRA Member Directory

Please check your listing for:

[LIST]
[]Spelling
[
]Correct contact info
[]Errors
[
]To confirm that you are actually listed ( I can see we are missing a few people already)
[/LIST]

Any of the above errors you do find please send to [email protected] and they will be resolved in about a weeks time.

I can not encourage everyone enough to check there listing and report any errors you may find to Kate. I know they are there… I would like to get them fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks Chris

Nicely done as usual.

How i can get on that map? What are the requirements?

As a WCRA member you should be on the map… If your not:

[COLOR=#333333][INDENT]send to [email protected] and it will be resolved in about a weeks time.[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]
[LIST]
[/LIST]
[/COLOR]

Hooray it’s here. Wow, I had no idea it would take so much work. Thanks. If the map is accurate where I’m at, I’m happy, cause my company is the only WCRA member in Tucson! Although some of the companies up in Phoenix do work down here in Tucson from time to time, but it’s not like the SD area. Sorry for you guys.
My listing looks right, by the way. :slight_smile:

Well done guys and girls @ WCR. Great job as usual…

Tremendous job!

My info is correct. The map location is general, but no one comes to my office anyway.

So Chris are the members listed in the order that they joined WCRA on the expanded map view left column?

Looks good! Nice job!!
I too was wondering what is the listing order, supposed to be alphabetical? Or join date? Either way is fine, just wondering :slight_smile: