WCRA / PWRA 2014 convention update thread

Soap Warehouse

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Thank you to everyone who attended the convention. I can’t wait to see you next year at the Gaylord National Harbor!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Mole and Jersey LIVE

#sophieselfie

and I’m 6ft 6"

another happy Reach-iT customer - Steve Dobson …

I want to thank Chris, Thad, and all the others too numerous to mention for putting in the work that made this convention a huge success. I am personally aware of how much behind the scenes planning and execution goes into pulling off a meeting of this type and I really appreciate being able to attend! I met some really interesting and friendly people that I hope to keep in touch with, learned a lot, got inspired, talked with many of the experts who are selling products in our industry and generally enjoyed myself. There are just too many people to individually thank but I do want to thank EBC and Carlos Gonzales for the GoPro camera giveaway that I won! Overall I had a fantastic time. Thank you.

Thanks Steve!

We had a great time, it was amazing to finally put a face to the names of so many WCRA members.

I just want to throw in my 2 cents here and say that this was an amazing event!

If you haven’t been to one of these yet (Im pointing at you, [MENTION=6741]wcs[/MENTION] [MENTION=5152]wws[/MENTION]), you should definitely try to get to NOLA, Bethlehem or DC next year. The things you learn just through the networking alone are invaluable. I consider myself a seasoned vet, but I still come home with a head full of ideas and most importantly, rejuvenated and ready to tackle the rest of the season.

Hope to see you all this winter!

Thanks for the mention Chris [MENTION=3209]SqueegeeNinjaNJ[/MENTION], Im hoping to be able to make it to one of the convention in the near future.

We had a GREAT TIME in Nashville. Way too many people to thank. Thad, Chris, Alex and the whole gang did a “bang up” job. Fond memories of Nashville.

There’s only one convention.
It’s at the Gaylord National Harbor in 2015.