We got to try the Legend today!

A huge thanks to @Beautiful_View! We both really liked the new channel.

16 Likes

Thanks for the fair review. Great job! :+1:

5 Likes

Reanna, I noticed you mentioned the liquidator clips holding onto water. What a coincidence cause I was actually about to start a thread on just that issue.

Nice review… Don’t slay too many enemies!

2 Likes

But you didn’t… :confused:

3 Likes

You should!

3 Likes

Or maybe you should! :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to but i wasn’t sure what exactly i wanted to say other than that i noticed it.

2 Likes

Happy guys? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

When I’m doing cooler doors and it’s like 20 pieces of consecutive glass in and out, it’s the worst. Drip city on the floor, the clips, the handle. I need like a handle koozie

4 Likes

Does it fit in the older Unger BOAB or is it necessary to purchase a new Unger Ninja BOAB with the wider slots.

@K1ttenpantz have you tried the legend on the freezer doors yet? What do you like about the legend channel so far?

No I use the liquidator on coolers, it’s the fastest for me. I like the Legend, really the only downside so far that I’ve noticed is that if you have uneven seals around the window, like on older buildings it tends to kiss a lot. Buuuuttt slowing down really helps

2 Likes

Thanks for response.

1 Like
  1. Where do you guys get your shirts?

2. I noticed successful steep mountain carvings and sharp curves. Recently I learned that the Liquidator works better with gentler mountains and flatter curves. Do you notice a significant difference between the two models in this regard?

3. I really liked the phasing of the initial product discussion followed by the practical application. Nice music at the end too.

4. Thanks for sharing!

Malcolm

4 Likes

We get our shirts from a local company called big frog, we’ve used Vista print, which is cheaper BUT we’ve had our credit card stolen 3 times using them so we don’t anymore.

The two channels (liquidator, legend ) are completely different. The only similarity between them I see is the angle you cut your rubber. There is still detailing but the sharp cut really let’s you get in the corners. It moves just like the super channel. You definitely don’t have to be as sensitive like with the liquidator.

And thank you. We tried to do it justice :smile:

1 Like

Credit card theft is a terrible thing! :frowning:

1 Like

So Vista print has affiliated sites they will send you to for certain purchases and that’s where we’ve had the problems. I would only buy through them with a prepaid card.

5 Likes