Weather

Coldest morning this year, till tomorrow.

Its starting to get hard to keep the face and hands from freezing…

Clear
Temperature
6.0 °F
Feels Like -2 °F
Wind(mph)
Sunrise / Set
7:27 AM
4:08 PM

I just threw up a little in my mouth. Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

If you lived where he posted about, you better keep the vomit in your mouth. Otherwise it will freeze to the front of your shirt.

Thats the way I felt at 4:30am this morning when the first drop of Cold water hit my face doing storefronts.

I used to…

I’ve been around.

Bracing for it to hit us! It’s already 36 in Dallas!

And you hope at 4:30 in the morning no body walks up behind you to give a little scare…

I live where its a billion degrees in the summer and right now its 18 degrees at 10 am

Brrrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Had the air conditioning on yesterday here in Little Rock. Now we’re bracing for a massive ice storm that’s supposed to hit after midnight. They’ve had warnings up about it all week. I think it’s pretty much a done deal. Just hope for my kids’ sake (and my sanity) we don’t lose power…at least for long. And hoping no trees fall on our house.

What temp does it have to be for you to say ya know what F this . Its below 20 for me .

Yeah, about 20 for me, as well. Occasionally I’ll go down to 15, if its sunny with no wind, and I really need to get the work done. 28 for WFP work. Its usually slow enough during the winter that I can be picky about which days I work.

Yes the wind is a big factor also.

Yes the wind is a big factor also.

I was doing just interior work today. Just left prior to finishing because her driveway was turning to an ice rink. Rain/snow/ice mixture that’s freezing all over the roads. 45 min drive home, so I just want to be sure I get home before it’s too late. I can always come back and finish. It’s not worth the risk.

Yeah it’s about the same for me as well.

Gunna have some inside stuff tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

I’ll stop when the the wind chill factor hits about -15. For me Its important to work if at all possible…My son goes to University so my pocket books get’s drained really quick.

John Be safe its dangerous and slick out there.

-15 yikes your making me feel like a wimp lol. I think I would need a battery powered heat suit for that :grin::wink:. When it’s that cold what are you wearing?

This is how I would look lol

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource