WFP Storage

Any ideas for storage bag for a water fed pole and extension pieces? Other than the $300 unger bag. Just recieved my 90’ Xeror Destroyer in the mail and has a few pieces.

1 Like

Doesn’t that pole cost about $4,500? $300 to protect it might not be too bad as smaller containable bags cost around $200.

1 Like

I am going to put a large piece of pvc on my van ceiling on the inside at some point to hold them. I have 70’ worth of pole, so you may need two, Idk.

1 Like

I tried pvc and didn’t like the way my pole rubbed, and I snapped one of the clasps putting it in once. I switched to these:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-18-in-Tote-Carabiner-Hang-Strap-HD00138-TH/312387485
I have been very happy with their performance for WFP storage. I have them hanging from the ceiling in my enclosed trailer using (heavy duty) zip ties from the cross beams.

1 Like

These worked well for me on several poles…
Right here

2 Likes

Yup, I love those!

We ended up building a shelf setup for our WFP, which also is home to the channels and handles. But that is because we have our setup inside a trailer.

I have a 6" PVC tube attached to my ladder rack with the locking ends. I use fishing pole socks to protect the poles. No padding, but protects from rubbing against the other poles. They slide on easily and have a snug fit.
the-rod-glove-fishing-rod-protection-f1-1

2 Likes

can I get an image of your trailer?

You can use a large pvc sewerage pipe.Rhino also have a fitting that attaches directly to your roof rack.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn’t in window cleaner mode yesterday or today. Wearing two hats sometimes has its drawbacks.

Here is a simple cubby I made. I have felt in the pockets to protect the tools. Not all our equipment is here as we were cleaning the heads and channels. But you get the idea.

1 Like