What are you guys spoiling yourself with this year!?

That’s pretty cool. I was thinking of going competitive but I’m not sure I can keep up with the young guys. Plus the Japanese are crazy good.

Plus people think you’re a nerd for competitive Splatoon…

1 Like

Hah! I took 2nd in front of a 25 year old. I was 58 at the time. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll push it a little every year to get a the biggest rink you can.

Seems I always try to get a little more size each year.

1 Like

5 Likes

Nicely done Garry! Show those young kids what’s up :slight_smile:

@anon46335951 new size every year is a good goal. I have a good amount of hockey buddies so I’ll need space

Bet that’s fun to drive!!

Ah … Yes !! , an a Burr Grinder this thing is awesome should of bought it years ago
It’s the little things man !!!

5 Likes

Just picked up this little gem for my wife last night. Boy am I glad she’s easy to please :rofl:. It has everything she wanted in a car:

• Good visibility
  • automatic
  • awd & reasonable ground clearance
  • sunroof
  • black
  • Toyota
  • cruise control

7 Likes

Toyota Rav nice!

I just saw a new one '17 or '18 yesterday l was like that looks really slick in “gun metal with blacked out rims.”

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Does she know or is it a surprise??

Yeah, she knows, and is super excited. She still hasn’t seen it in person. A friend of mine drove down to NJ with me last night, and we towed it back on his dolly. Got back after 1am, so just left it on the dolly at his house. We’ll pick it up later this week.

He’s got two of these Rav4.1’s himself. Their daily driver, and a parts car. He’s under strict orders to not take this one apart, lol.

2 Likes

Haha ya or your wife is going to be maaaaaaad

That looks like a mini land cruiser , lol. I’m still looking for my next Toyota . Not sure what to get, I debating between a prius or a small Tacoma

1 Like

You need something nice and practical, like an 86 :rofl:

1 Like

How about an 85👊🏽

IMG_0138

4 Likes

6 Likes

images (1)

A new knee…Yay. After the busy season of course.

4 Likes

Ugh… min 6 weeks to heal.

Good luck!

Thank you,my last one was almost 9 weeks .

1 Like

Weed

5 Likes