What are you wearing?

What does everyone wear for work? Uniform or street clothes? If you wear a uniform, post a pic and tell us why.

I think it presents a much more professional image to the potential client.

Nice sweatshirt I like the way you setup the design/layout. But you could have left out the 3rd pic!

Nice, but who is actually gonna write down your number off the back of your sweater? They will simply ask for a business card, and it would be awkward if someone would tell you “wait stay still”!! Got it!! Thanks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have people jot our number down off our shirts in line quite often. 285-SOAP

What, you don’t like my selfie? It was the only pic I had on hand of the tee that I wear. That was a Fall pic with a mock turtle neck under it. But, really, if it freaks you out too much, I can take it down.

No need, I already memorized fast and easy to remember…

I like it! Good job

[QUOTE=Chesebro;287720]Nice, but who is actually gonna write down your number off the back of your sweater? They will simply ask for a business card, and it would be awkward if someone would tell you “wait stay still”!! Got it!! Thanks lol

I hear what your saying but, that is why I made the number larger than the rest of the info. Hopefully, they will put it in their phone or Rolodex if they are old. I think I might make the web address a different color next time. Something bright to grab attention.

HaHa… Im saving the pic for horror story time with the nephews!

[SIZE=4]I don’t know why, but for some reason THIS popped into my head…
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

I’ve been wearing navy blue Dickies forever. Always a long or short-sleeved royal blue t-shirt (white if I’m PW’ing), blue sweatshirt, black sweater, or blue coat. And black hat. All with my company name.
We’re going to be getting some polo shirts this year, though.

More like this.

Here are the shirts we wear. They are like a Dry Fit type shirt and it has a collar. We wear khaki pants with it. On super hot days we will wear khaki shorts.

Dare I ask why the white shirt when your p/w’ing?

Very nice. That must have cost a pretty penny.

What the shirts? 15 bucks for the logo to be put on the shirt and another 15 for the shirt. Is that a lot?

I’ve been buying mostly cotton for years and found out SH does a number on colored shirts.

I like it tho, to OP dont get me wrong

No that is not a lot. The quotes I have received for shirts with an embroidered logo were higher and they had a min. amount of shirts to buy. Something like 10 shirts. Plus I have to pay for the design setup which is like another $50. So that would be $350 and I don’t need 10 shirts.

It’s best to buy your shirts local, then take them to an embroidery shop. You can get some nice ones at a Bass Pro or similar store.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Aww, I didn’t get to see the 3rd pic. Was it creepy? I wear a t-shirt with my logo on the front and on the back. I also wear Red Kap shorts and skate shoes. I want to get jackets, sweatshirts, and beanies too. Cool sweatshirt by the way.