What color are you?

[COLOR=#333333]Thanks,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]long story on the website but I actually have 3 websites, with wc.com, soon the bc window cleaning site will be gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]The girl I used to design the site is one of the most creative people I know. She works at anthropology as well. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Her site is[/COLOR]

Contemporary Web Decor by Stephanie Tlachac {Web Design Portfolio}

That’s pretty cool to have someone work on your site for you. I’m just heading into my second year and I spent all my money on a van, ladders equipment etc. I did my own website with wordpress. I can’t wait to get a little bit more professional every year. Really growing something.

I’m different shades of blue

Royal Blue and White for us.

I have used blue as our major brand color since day 1 :slight_smile:

navy or black .however one of my workers wont play ball recently,wears an awful cream colour ribbed fleece, ive let it go as he works well and now its warmer i expect it will be left in the van and i can make it disappear somewhere

Blue and white for me.

Hey Jonny, I fixed that by getting my guys all matching fleece jackets. No more excuses then :slight_smile:

He is representing YOUR company, I would make him change or find a new place to work. Getting all the guys matching uniforms is the other way to do it.

wow you weren’t lying when you said everybody is blue and white, im Green and light grey, my companies name is Leaf, so it gives a more Eco-friendly feel to it, i like it cause my colors really stick out, and like how i read in a few other post my colors and marketing scheme go hand in hand with everything else from business cards to flyer and soon to be website. but what do you guys think of my marketing slogan, “A healthier, Eco-friendly alternative to clean windows”

What does that mean?

it means that when i do someones windows i use biodegradable materials and chemicals, also the chemicals aren’t toxic so when i go and do store front or homes my clients can rest assure that when they get their windows cleaned they know that 1. their health and well being is safe (non toxic chemicals, for kids and customers. 2. they know that by choosing us they know they’re dealing with cleaners who are eco conscious, and committed to keeping the environment safe

[COLOR=#333333]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][I]A healthier, Eco-friendly alternative to clean windows" [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][/COLOR]I think the grammar may be awkward. Perhaps “A healthier, eco-friendly alternative for cleaning windows” would convey what you mean better. That’s if I understand what you mean.

How does that differ from others in your service area (it might not.)

Hey thanks for the positive criticism, im still in the process of finding better ways to market my company, im trying to attach myself to the “Going Green” market and have that image, but finding a way to express that to potential clients is hard, so its back to the drawing board for me. i can use bio-degradable chemicals and what not but i want the customer to feel as though they are making a contribution to the environment and to their health. but any more input would be nice, and thanks again guys its much needed.